Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: I'm so happy

  1. #1
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    that Tony is getting his own team...now rae and I will be on the same page...

  2. #2
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I hope Stewart Hass Racing has a better first season than Dale Jr.
    stewartt20rk1

  3. #3
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    bristol is this weekend...I love that track

  4. #4
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I watched the trucks there at bristol, this weekend should be fun.
    I usually root for Jimmy Johnson or Tony Stewart, My roomie is a Dale jr Fan. I like kyle bush, but good gosh let someone else win one or two....Shhhheeeeessssshhhhh!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    at bristol its anyones game...

  6. #6
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Carl & Kyle made it an interesting race, I loved the bump & run, and that little "congratulations" bump at the end....lmao
    it was a good race fer sho

    I thought Rae liked Harvick?

  7. #7
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    bump and run is legal and the norm expecially during the last couple of laps...

  8. #8
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    one more race till the chase begins..I think Tony will make the field

  9. #9
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I CAN'T STAND THE SHRUB...ya know I use to think that Kurt was bad but he mellowed KYLE IS A FLIPPING IDIOT ASSHOLE!!! Randy loves Harvick (as do I) and Newman is my driver of choice although he really hasn't proven his skills. We also love Edwards, Hamlin, Kahne, and that Joey Boy Legowhathisname?
    Tony will make a great owner and it will be nice to root for the same team!!!

  10. #10
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I didn't watch the race yesterday..and I've been too lazy to go down the road and get my newspaper...I hope tony made the chase...I'll know soon

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •